Pelican Marsh is ideally located in North Naples about one and one-half miles from the area's best beaches.
Shopping and dining facilities are within blocks. The community is blessed with beautiful, mature landscaped communities and roads with 133 acres of nature preserves providing a terrific environment for wildlife including eagles, wading birds and many other interesting creatures.
Residents enjoy a number of amenities at the Foundation's Community Center including:
- Top rated tennis courts providing programs for both the avid and casual tennis buff. The tennis pro shop offers services including new equipment, racket stringing, lessons and clinics.
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, onsite fitness trainers and exercise programs.
- Spa services.
- Social program that plans many activities such as shopping, sports events, and concert trips to suit the interests of the residents.
- Resident Library/Computer room.
- Banquet and Meeting rooms.
- Administrative office and service.
Pelican Marsh also has a Golf Club which boasts an 18-hole championship golf course — named one of the top three courses for the 2000 and 2001 Senior PGA Tour. Pelican Marsh, designed by world-renowned architect Robert von Hagge, reflects his appreciation for pristine, natural settings and his passion for great golf. The course has generous landing areas, and gently contoured Tif Eagle greens. An expansive golf layout with 18 individual and distinctive holes specifically designed for the broadest spectrum of abilities, along with an expertly designed practice facility featuring on-site PGA Professionals. Pelican Marsh Golf Club is a private membership facility with a variety of golf, social and dining memberships available.
A resident elected Board of Directors for the Foundation of Pelican Marsh is responsible for the operations and capital improvements of the Community Center and related amenities. An elected Board of Supervisors of the Pelican Marsh Community Development District (CDD) is responsible for the operations, upkeep and capital projects related to common facilities such as streetlights, sidewalks, landscaping, lakes and water management.